Ruthsarian Menus are officially released. Woo!
I’ve put together a bit of a write-up on the system although it’s the stylesheet where all they key bits are. Lots of detail on bugs I encountered and how I worked around them, etc..
I need to actually re-read what I typed up later today, after I’ve been away from the topic for a little while. I just wanted this thing “officialized” as soon as possible.
In other news I sent yet one more e-mail off to Microsoft about bugs. This time it was about the rounding errors I’d come across in the past.
I actually got a response!
From the MS mail server saying one of the two guys I was given contact info for was no longer able to receive e-mail.
But then I actually got ANOTHER respopnse! This time from a real person! He told me that this bug was going to be around a while and definately there in IE 7’s final release. He made mention that the CSS spec doesn’t cover how rounding should be handled; said he hadn’t looked at what Mozilla was doing, but had some idea how Opera handled it.
At least I know there’s a real live person at the other end of that MS e-mail address I was given.